classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A flower-like age

ylq
A flower-like age, a poetic and beautiful youth, a snow-like pure thought, a misty dream. This is our rainy season. When the meteor crossed the sky again, the piece of childishness was not taken off, and the innocent smile had already left us; when the migratory bird flew south again, the pair of hands were clenched, and the warm little hands were already silent. Separated in the middle; when the running water flows down the bridge again, the pair of clear and translucent, infinite tenderness eyes have already mixed with a little sadness mokingusacigarettes.com. This is our rainy season. The thoughts crossed the river of time, recalling the days when the flowers bloomed, the bees flying butterflies, the bridges flowing, the joyful sings, the days of enjoying the simple and no sorrow disappeared unconsciously, time flies, youth, blooms in The rainy season is a bit awkward, a bit smug, a bit overwhelming, so real and quiet, gradually, the happy face is covered with a faint haze, slowly, the smile is no longer so obvious. I began to look in the mirror for the lively and cheerful face. I began to plug my headphones and listen to the music to keep the pure land. I used to go online to fill the silent loneliness. I used to express my unimportant voice to find the sense of existence Newport Cigarettes. This is the rainy season that belongs to us. The heart of the Great Wall is not dead. If you don��t hit the South Wall, you don��t look back. The love is very strong, the hate is crisp and neat, the bright season, the young heart is not separated, and the feelings of warmth and intertwined are firmly guarded. In the darkness, I shed tears, wearing a strong camouflage mask during the day, screaming that I will not love this new life or not to go to the old ones. Young, I can cry alone to the dawn, or pretend to be strong, sometimes The soft heart of youth is also vulnerable. This is our rainy season. The beating melody evokes the loss and transcendence in the memory, the self-righteous strength, and the unconcerned mentality of the public. It is always considered that there is no audience. What is important is that you must hold the microphone in your hands Marlboro Lights, be your most loyal audience, be your own youth, dominate your own future, pursue the insurmountable dreams of your heart, expect and imagine to create something different. This is the season of our rainy season, the mood of sweet and bitter, the dream of the world, the fearless youth, and the oath of our time. This is our rainy season.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Red
<br/> Online Cigarettes