classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Childhood spent

ylq
Childhood spent in the worry-free innocence and simple laughter! There are no extravagant toys, no temptations of the Internet...but we are still happy and happy, and the time is changing Marlboro Red. We are racing all the time and learning with our knowledge in our learning career Marlboro Gold, but we will always grow unconsciously, then Inadvertently found that he is not a young and ignorant child! Nowadays, it has become an old boy, so I have to fight for my own life. When I talk about it, I remembered my past myself! Of course, our life always likes to be tied up with the school... In the middle of the third day of memory, it is full of busyness, morning bells and drums, and the night of the lights, although the days of preparation are very bitter and very tired, but we are still very fulfilling, very happy... Learning has become a must-have habit at that time. Sometimes I feel that life is learning, so now I feel that the relationship is very subtle. For a summer vacation, I have successfully entered the high school I once dreamed of. The school song is bright: Luozhou East... On the first day of school, I remembered the lyrics, the eastern part of Luozhou, the rivers and mountains, the thick mulberry, nourishing the book village. Inspirational high Newport Cigarettes Coupons, rich and powerful, etc.... Perhaps it is a relationship, and now still remember his melody, but there is always a gap between dreams and reality, so the sense of loss accompanied me through high school for three years! I once believed that the high school will be a node. I never thought that high school was a veritable transfer station... I thought there was a dream come true. I never thought that he was a real ��slaughterhouse��... So someone always learns the spirit of Yugong, but Yugong It��s dry physical work, and they are brainpower! And I, changed, the temptation of the Internet is my addiction, the game's inspiration, my strong mining class, truancy, and more outrageous things, such as creating a night machine for 5 weeks, but how can the past look back, not to mention again Not a good thing! In the third year of high school, I put down the temptation and uneasiness of adolescence, started the remedy, and also recited the books and wrote the test papers. The effect was not over. The days of high school were coming to an end. I told my friends a lot about high school and eventually Really reluctant, but the day of preparation for the exam will end, the days of the battlefield are not far away... So we wrote the dream of the third year, and I remember that I wrote this: There is a kind of life, we have a hard life, we have an ideal. I have never changed, I have dreamed a lot, I have met you alone, I only hope that I will not lose very badly. Today, many of them are nonsense, dreams are reminiscing, reality is very calm, in fact, for me, the dream of high school is just me. A kind of extravagance, in fact, hard work, in fact, played tricks, but no matter what, the facts are the most real! Today, it may be that the mind has improved a bit, and then regret the game life, or cynicism... At this point, apply an inappropriate word: the causal cycle, there must be no matter whether the dream of the third year comes true, or empty talk, In short, he has already passed. In fact, I can��t let go of high school, or the life there, or the classmates and brothers there, or the many memories and hardships that carry me through the river. The time goes by. In the water, the memory solidifies in the sand. I hold the most realistic glimpse, put in the hourglass of time, and look forward to the time back Online Cigarettes. However, because I have too much to bear, I can��t flow through the clear stone steps Newport 100S, cheers and laughter. Hidden in the cracks in the corners, constantly echoing, the counted tables picked up tears and sweat drops, turned into a touch of roses, carrying a young movement, waiting for you to regain, playing him through the old streets Cross, there is always a power! It is young and frivolous, it is high and thick, it is the fate of the fate and the tears in the bundle, let me know the old days, people there, let me love and hate, the encouragement there has taught me to be strong, where Happiness plays the charm of the symphony that is destined in our lives. In fact, life is bitter and joyful, and there are joys and sorrows that make up our lives! The road to life is rugged, but the roads lead to Rome. How to choose yourself, what kind of life attitude, what kind of life depends on you! A journey of mountains and rivers, a painting, a pair of ankles walk through thousands of mountains and waters, use your style to get out of your paintings, and after a lifetime, walk out of the fabulous past, and become the passing of everyone's heart, once The memory has become a memory, but we can turn each of our stories into the sentiments of our lives, and the understanding of life, to become the driving force of the future, or, in short, the road to life is long, but there are nodes, not rich or poor. Sleepy, not to mention bitterness, we can't do i<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
<br/> Cigarettes For Sale