classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

First sight: memories

ylq
First sight: memories such as hourglasses, not willing to drip, but melancholy refused to interrupt. You fall in pieces, unbiased, and lie in your heart. The ups and downs of the past are in the past, and the scene is in sight. And your first sight is also a first sight with many things. As if I still can't walk, I can see your beauty, but I can't take it with you. Your whiteness illuminates the night, and your mother's arms obstruct your cold. At first sight, I don't know when your time is called winter. "Fast, the child has a fever, and the trick is to take him to the hospital." In the impression I was wrapped very tightly and switched back and forth between the two warm arms. Through the gap, I can see you falling down, accompanied by a soft voice, accompanied by two lines of rapid footsteps, falling on the cheeks, condensed into sweat. When I first saw it, I thought that you were accompanied by a trace of warmth as you first saw it: the memory still spread, and the two lines of footprints gradually became three lines. Going to the farmland outside the home. Unlike the rush and uneasiness of the two lines of footprints, these three lines of footprints are filled with cheerful mess. Advancing forward, you can clearly hear the joyful fighting sounds of young girls. The two girls are using snowballs to attack the youngsters who fled the desert. The footsteps have spread to the distance until they can't see, where you connect the heavens and the earth. , white and pale. It seems that time is only you, only laughter and laughter, only the innocent happiness between the brothers and sisters and the completed snowman and the simple language that connects them, "Learning, honouring parents." At dusk, the standing guardian of the snowman vowed that the stove in the farmhouse once again warmed you up, as the vague face gradually became clear, she was like a snow lotus, and the jade stood in time. You are oppressed with arrogance, and with the wind of the wind, you bend the branches and overwhelm the green hills Newports 100. As if the exam failed, your repressed mood was general. When you lost your parents and lost your brother and sister, you didn��t touch the world even if it was the slightest. Perhaps you have witnessed the cold hand that he still flips through the textbook, and perhaps you have witnessed the night he had studied hard in the bed without warmth Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping. But I didn't share his success. "I'm sorry, I didn't go to your school, we don't want to see you again." He turned and squatted forward. You clearly confirm every step of his. Stepping on you, he can really feel the cold of every step. Finally, he stopped. I dare not look back. For a long time, start again. Until it disappears at the end of the road. She is still facing a snow lotus, still standing between heaven and earth. In the end, the two still failed to embrace you under your testimony. When I met, I stayed up all night, no matter where I was hiding in the corner, I couldn��t hide from the coldness of your fall, and I met again. You still haven��t changed, and free to fall between the heavens and the earth. As if everything in the world is dirty, you can not pay attention. But old friends! I have been changing Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. Your whiteness seems to have contaminated the father's face and changed the mother's face. I don't know if my sister saw you, but I can't think of the original vow. It may be difficult for my sister's city to see you! Now, I also have my own snow lotus Newport Menthol Cigarettes. The laughter of the child also adorns the home. The world is gradually changing the world, and it is like you can't hide in any way. Then simply open the window and greet it! You fall on the desk and wet the copy. Up to now, I have understood how much joy, how much bitterness, and the thoughts that you have carried quietly, and walked silently. You don't leave anything except white, you can't do anything but fly. Always Newports 100S, what gives you all kinds of people, after all, is mediocrity.