classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Outside the gate o

ylq
Outside the gate of the residential community, there is a tree that I can't name. From small to large, due to the limitations of knowledge, there are not many plants that can be recognized. Do not know why? Every time I pass by the gate of the community Newport Cigarettes, I can't help but look at the tree. It is a camel, and the curved body seems to tell the story of it. I am a lonely person, not like the story of others. But it is not a human, but a tree. I like it as a lightness of the tree. I like the strength of it facing the cold wind, and I like it to pursue the meaning of life. In contrast, I am even smaller, perhaps even a leaf is not as good. Standing in the distance, treating it as a lover, affectionately gliding through every leaf, on the veins of the depression, writing down the tenderness that I will never fade. I stand in the distance, it stands on me. In the distance, the world's wind and frost flow between us. Think about the bustling moments, how can the vicissitudes of life now smooth the folds of memory? Nothing has been paid. Just like my lonely viewer, I haven��t been able to change the beauty of the world for a long time. Did the last blessings of dandelion touch them? At this moment, my wait is only for the breeze, blowing my face. Not only for the sake of self-satisfaction, but also the dance of the mother-in-law who dyed my life. Every sneer of it seems to prove it to me. For me, this sad person, I love the yellow leaves and the rustling of the wind. Close your eyes, no rhythm swings, mutual touch, and play a song of life together. Is this the clean music that I have been pursuing, the pollution of no musical instruments, the lack of human voices, how wonderful, just like my sleepless red shadow, I don��t know how long it has been lonely on this noisy road? A tree, quietly proud of the sky, ignoring the back of the car galloping, only care about the diffuse smoke will spread its old body? Many years ago, it should have been in a forest, vying for the limited sunshine among thousands of trees. Therefore, it kept rooting, germinated constantly Online Cigarettes, and lived strong in nature. But nowadays, the wrong roots are buried in a strange land, the sweet water turns into salty sewage, and the fragrant soil is replaced by domestic garbage. Despite this, the hardship of the environment did not defeat it, but stood up straight, arrogant to the creators of these lives, its wounds are still painful, the branches are neatly wounded, and the scars around the scars grow thick. The branches, at the end of the branches, the green of the thousand red began to reveal the true color of life. I hang my head and be embarrassed by your greatness. Do you believe? In your life, I used to be a tree! I am growing on your other side, separated by a river that never dries. Whenever the river overflows your smile, I will admire your unbelievable beauty with the inferiority of the Cui Liu. At my feet, maybe a seed is sprouting. It breaks free from self-binding in my tears, but it never gets a lot of land. How I wish it would grow into a tree, be as brave as you, and live up to all expectations. But my lazy feet are standing in the same place, it can't rush out of my memory, can't rush out of my sadness, can't get out of my life. Since the seed that I gave hope cannot be broken, let me temporarily replace it to exercise the right of the tree. I stood opposite the tree, and I didn't move. The pedestrian's eyes looked at me, and then I smiled. They should be laughing at my stupidity, laughing at my dead wood, and laughing at me as an old-fashioned man. Do they understand the dignity of a tree? No, they are just the coolmers under the shade of the trees, not the waves of heat waves under the leaves. And I can, not that I am superior to them, but that I know how to respect a tree and a tree, which is a complete life. It is purer than me, has no desire, and works hard and hard in the rules of nature. Yes, it knows what life is, does it know what is death? And standing across from it is just a walking dead that has lost the qualification for death Parliament Cigarettes. Anyone can laugh at me. I can trample on me. I am so numb, even forget my identity and forget my ideals. The flow of years is like water, never tender. I stood in the depths of time, feeling the ruthlessness of the years, where are the hustle and bustle of the time now? My pulse is a little impatient, and seems to be looking for a destination, such as a loess, an inch of shade, a green leaf. Looking up, the sky is blue and deep, and the infinite expanse has shocked my weak heart. If I still have an afterlife, I will be a tree, waiting for the clouds, waiting for the red dragonfly, waiting for the green that never fades, the weather is getting colder, the empty streets are more deserted, I curled up and began to look at the thousand in front of me. The dance is bored, repeating over and over again, up and down, shaking and shaking, simple, but they insist, thinking that they have met a real companion. and I? But standing in its distance, it is not a good idea to comment on its life dance. Ask yourself, what qualifications do I have to examine the beauty of others? I can't even accept my own ugliness Cheap Cigarettes. How can I use my own eyes to piece together the beauty of others? Maybe the beauty of the tree is not here, just because of my selfishness, it is the final dance for me under the cold wind. It is dying, the moisture of the branches is taken by my skin, the green of the leaves is blackened by my eyes, the broken branches are broken by my thoughts... In front of it, I am a sinner, I am willing to let go of freedom, lie Into its embrace, turned into a tree, growing wildly in the lingering clouds of smoke. I want to hold it and feel the warmth of it. I finally passed through the road, came under the tree, and looked at it intently. It leaned over and looked at me, quite embarrassed, and the muscles on my face twitched unnaturally. Finally, it laughed, still so beautiful, like the smile in my memory, took away the back of your far away, only left a season of red dragonfly for me. My frown was locked and I regretted giving up the shade of a tree. In the footsteps of the embarrassment, I lingered in the days it gave Marlboro Gold, the taste of happiness. The leaves on the tree are almost gone. During the time I stayed, they landed on my shoulders, in my hair, on my clothes, but I didn't cross my fingertips, and my heart was inevitably lost. Bend down, pick up a leaf, turn around, and move toward the tree of my life. There, the green shadow of the tree will reflect the outline of its body, and the lonely cloud of my red will be in Chengdu Zhu Hongchu on January 24, 2023.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Carton Of Cigarettes
<br/> Newport Cigarettes