classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Summer has quietly

ylq
Summer has quietly passed away, and the footsteps of nature have entered the harvest of autumn Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa. The women of the company did not stop to walk into the fruity autumn. From the beginning of the spring broadcast, the women of the company began to wrap their hands in the ground with a variety of colorful shawls, wearing a kerchief, and rigorously surrounding themselves. They made a group of seven or eight people, helping each other to sow and press the film. When laying the dropper belt, the large branch pipe of 890 meters long and 110mm in diameter, three women and one person, was laid on the shoulders, and two men were required to tie the branch pipe to the pile, and the women punched. Drilling, picking up the hair tube, 100 mu of land, the last half of the effort to pick up the capillary tube, when dripping, they showed their high level, the capillary tube almost did not fall, all the way smooth, this is very easy for the company's employees Admire, because the people outside the work, the quality is not so good. After the seeding is finished, the diligent women will sip the glutinous rice in the ground, plant peanuts, peas, only to mature, eat fresh glutinous rice, glutinous rice, and fresh peanuts. Part of the sun, what is pure green, tastes good. When Tian Guan, the women were busy with the work in their own homes, they organized themselves to help other unemployed workers to review the seedlings, set the seedlings, grass, topping, and review the group. As long as it was the farm work in the field, everything was done. When I was working, I listened to the player singing, and I was dragging around, a group of women, very lively. The company participated in the red song competition organized by the regiment and sang "Towards Rejuvenation". They downloaded it to the mobile phone and worked while singing. After a few days, the second foreman of the old Wei family who contracted more than 400 mu of land would Hey, sing or sing to the women, and provoke a burst of laughter. During a field management, they can earn thousands of dollars. In August, after the buds of cotton were finished Duty Free Cigs Fast Delivery, I didn��t take the breath, the grapes ripened and began to harvest. So the women joined each other to the grape base 7 kilometers away from home to cut the grapes, and went out early every day, the grass in the field was handed over to the men, then the men were particularly important and particularly busy. I have to send my children to school, go to the ground, pull the grass, go home at noon, cook for the children Wholesale Menthol Cigarettes, and at night I have to cook the house and wait for the wife to go home. The motorcycle is here, and then I went there again, a day of sweat. At night, the daughter-in-law came back, rinsed, went to the table to eat, and handed him the wages, from 100 yuan to 160 yuan. The man saw the tired face of the wife, looked at the banknotes in his hand, and suddenly felt that he was not tired. The whole family was sitting around the table and the atmosphere was very good Chicago Cigarettes Prices Cartons. After more than a month, you have to earn thousands of dollars. The women of the company are not only working, but also enjoying the fun. There are many entertainment activities organized by the group. The Lantern Festival twists the Yangko, the 38th River, the fun activities, the Qiyi sings the red song competition, the Qianshan Culture and Art Festival dances square dance, and the various companies must participate in such activities. Even the street lights were installed in front of the department, and the sound was moved outside. The women were happy, the farm work in the morning, singing and dancing at night, and the interest was high. The men are screaming: I don��t know how tired I am, I don��t know if I am doing it. It is said that after a few days, some men have joined the ranks of dancing. Indeed, the women who have been busy for a day, remove the sloping headscarf, put on beautiful skirts, clean clothes, one more than one exquisite, one is more beautiful than one, wear one today, change one set tomorrow, watch the man next to it They turned their eyes and said: It��s like singing and dancing. It��s like a model contest. After listening to this, the women are getting more and more to walk up Cheap Newport Shorts Free Shipping. The company commander who had just transferred in April this year felt that it was hard to get to know the women workers who had met in the cotton field and talked about the sky. But whoever knows the women who changed clothes, they didn��t even know each other and saw him. A pair of likes, causing women to laugh. This is the lovely sisters who have been with me for the day and night. Their hard work, kindness and simplicity are deeply imprinted on my mind.