classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

That day I was with

ylq
That day I was with you to pick up wild vegetables.y, you are too slow! Come on, come here, come and see what good things Grandpa has found for you!" You shouted at me who was far behind.y - it��s coming, what's the good thing? Is it a little squirrel? Is it right? Or is it my favorite wild strawberry?" I can't take care of you when I hear something good Cigarettes For Sale,reaming... Grandpa... You want to give me... Show me something good?" Gasping with a big mouthat? Flowers! Why aren't wild strawberries?" My disappointment was clearly placed on my face Marlboro Red. are a little greedy Marlboro Menthol 100S, you will remember what you eat. Where are the wild strawberries in the Tianshan Mountains in March? Besides, wild strawberries are no more delicious than this!"andpa, you see that you are talking nonsense, how can you eat it?"his is really the flower that can be eaten, called Yingshanhong. When Grandpa is a child, he can eat more, sour and sweet, don't believe you taste it!" I just stared at you, not moving.ng my hesitation, "Look at Ha," you picked up a petal and sent it to your mouth, chew it, chew it., this is spring blossoming in my mouth!"n see your satisfied face and the corner of the curled corner Marlboro Gold Pack. There is no doubt that my heart is moving, and I also learn to pick up a whole flower and put it in my mouth." is sour!ndpa, you lied to me!" I grabbed a mud from the ground and threw it at you. You smiled and ducked.ndpa!" I chased you with anger and anger. "Oh, huh, huh--" The little fun of the two grandsons was sneaked out by the mountains, and I sniffed the smirk of Yingshanhong.by, listen, Grandpa passed away, quickly pack up, we will go back soon." A night that was once again sparsely ordinary, God made a big joke with me, the mother actually lied to death, but you said Ok, let me take a look at the grandest mountain blushing? You won��t say no words, right? I didn't have to accept this cruel joke until I saw you lying in the hall in the hall instead of being happy to pick me up and licking my hair Marlboro Cigarettes. The one who loves me the most is really gone.ld the palm petals of the azaleas that I had picked up from the backyard and I didn��t know when to grow them. I carefully sprinkled it on your bodyis grandfather will not be alone," I thought.will throw this messy rotten flower on the old man!" The voice did not fall, a figure passed my sight, and I just put it into your arms and reflected it, sweeping it to the ground," I rushed to the past. "No - this is my grandfather's favorite flower - how can you do this?" I rushed over and questioned him.ere is the child? Do it!" He just yelled at me impatiently.is is the flower of Grandpa. Without them, Grandpa will be lonely... How can Grandpa be alone?" I was anxious, sitting on the ground and trying to pick up every leaf you r--" A pair of hands that don't know where to stretch out have knocked down the petals I'm picking up, all. The petals fell from the palm of my hand, and in a beautiful posture, I f - don' let me go in to see you. I suddenly moved out of the house and put two chairs in the place wopened all night, and suddenly the spring breeze smashed through the micro-mountain. A cluster of scarlet ravages and ravaged the whole mountain. The light and shadow flowed down in the most straight lines. The golden and blood red were pure and mottled. The wind of day and night, the mountain is swayed, it is a very slow and steady wave, red light wins!