classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

There is such a

ylq
There is such a legend, according to legend, the instructor re-inhabited in the village of Xiayan, Dolomites, Longquan County. Emperor Song Shenzong (one said that Renzong) heard his name, and he wanted to teach his official position. Shenzong asked: "What is the income of Qing?" Confrontation: "The full dock of Baiyun is not broken, and there is no trace of fishing in a pond." Later it evolved into a ploughing cloud or a ploughing cloud. It is a romantic portrayal of seclusion. The romance of the cloud and the moon, only the leisurely reading talents taste its elegance and quiet charm. The farmer��s fishing rod, the sergeant��s pawn, was always tired of food and clothing, and always missed the window of the wind, even if he saw it, it seemed to disappear. In fact, the ploughing of the clouds Marlboro Gold, just a kind of state of mind, the first to see these four words, is in a "Calligraphy Guide", the four characters of the body, ancient and thick, romantic and chic. The charm of Gu Yi, the captive of his own heart, can be described with four words. Later, I also saw the books of  but I was not as good as Lishu. I have been rolling in the countryside for decades. Only when I saw these four words, did I really know that the original cloud was arable and the moon could be planted. Imagine the green mountains and green waters, the white clouds, the two mountains, the middle of a paddy field, an old cow, a farmer, an old plow, a bamboo whip, and white clouds reflected in the clear water. The man rushed the cow, the cow pulled the plow, and the silver plough did not plow from the white cloud? Geng Yun, it is absolutely! That kind of month (fishing month), it is not the scene when transplanting rice and fishing in rice fields. The night is deep, and the working person has not finished the work, and has to work overtime at night, because Tian Xinger hangs a bright moon, just to continue. This kind of scene I have experienced a lot, spring plugs and double guns always do, otherwise it will lose the best time for farming. Often fathers, mothers, me and younger sisters Newport Cigarettes, a family of four, lined up in the paddy field, the seedlings are like a pocket into the reflected moon. In the leisure time, fishing in the small river, small stream, small pool, riding the night, throwing a round of fishing line into the water of the moon Marlboro Red, is not a fishing month. Poetic and artistic, simple words are very expressive and happy! Later, after reading a little Buddhist story, I realized that the moon can really be planted. It is planted in people's hearts. The story is as follows: A Zen master who practiced in the mountains, one night, with a bright moonlight, he walked into the hut where he lived after walking in the forest, and he was hit by a thief. He was afraid of alarm. The thief, who stood at the door waiting for his thief to find something worthy of money, and when he left to go to meet the Zen master, when he was panicked, the Zen master said: "You go to the distant mountain road to visit me, you can't let you empty hand. Come back!�� said, taking off his coat and saying: ��It��s cool in the night, you go with this dress and go, the Zen master puts his clothes on the thief. The thief is overwhelmed and slips away. The Zen master looked at the back of the thief and said with emotion: "Poor man, I wish I could send you a bright moon to give you the next day. The warm sunshine sprinkles the huts, and the Zen master opens the door and blinks. The coat that was worn on the thief last night was neatly stacked on the door. The Zen master was very happy and muttered: "I finally sent him a round of bright moon, let us plant a bright moon in our own soul, and copy it into N copies. When the opportunity is ripe, give it to the right people! It is a virtue to cultivate the moon, and it is also a kind of Zen.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Online Cigarettes
<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes