classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Wang Yingqi said i

ylq
Wang Yingqi said in the article "Looking at the Social Drama": "In the drama, my preference is in Tsing Yi Hua Dan. I love Tsing Yi Fengtou embroidered shoes, red linings in the green skirts; I love the orchids of the flowers, the water sleeves, the water drifting Small broken steps, as well as sings and screams." I often fantasize a picture, Tsing Yi wearing gorgeous costumes Marlboro Regular Cigarettes, standing in the center of the stage, stunned, lightly lips, lightly moving lotus, delicate and soft The sound lingered around the ear. People in my hometown generally like to listen to Henan opera, but I didn't like it when I was young. In the first year of high school, the music teacher played two classic Peking Operas "Silang Detective Mother" and "Sanchakou" in the classroom, which made me change my impression of the opera and produced a good impression. Since then, I have occasionally watched the drama channel at home. Part of the reason for the drama is the love of words. Whenever you see a good play, the workmanship is written in the excerpt, and the search for the chapter is the initial contact. There are more dramas that have been heard over time, and Kunqu Opera, Huangmei Opera, and Yue Opera will listen. Xue Xiaochan said: "If Beijing Opera is a formal man of righteousness, Kunqu is a graceful woman, Hebei Xunzi is the village woman who is wild, the Yue opera is a smug little wife, Qin is the lost mad After the hesitation Newport Cigarette Cartons, I still participated in the opera community and ignored the eyes of others. I often went to the basement, followed the video and could see the live accompaniment Newport 100S Carton Cheap. Everyone started to learn Huadan. After a month, many people found false sounds. I still couldn't find them. I was particularly frustrated. Later, the advice of the schoolmaster was to let me change to Laodan and find a suitable business. I am very Unhappy, because of the obsession with Tsing Yi and Hua Dan, I really don't want to sing the role of old-fashioned Qiuqiu. But I also learned a lot of time. During the winter vacation, I secretly learned Huadan, and I think it is better than before. The drama is so integrated. My plain life, this hobby has benefited me a lot, my volume has gradually enlarged, I have the courage to sing in front of others, I feel clear after every opening. Cool. Among the many roles, that of Du favorite, "narrow waist flower natural good looks, intelligence is more gentle. Thousands of charms, one and a half squats, do not centrifuge the head. "This article describes her as an excellent pursuit of her ideals, the firmness of love, the sentimental sentiment and the poetic and romantic feelings that made me fall for a long time and linger in my heart Super Cheap Cigarette. Tang Xianzu "Tsing Yi Sleeve Half Covering the face, the stage is on the table. I have never done a good job in the red dust. "The deaf person plays the joys and sorrows of the human world Buy Cigarettes Marlboro, and the good and evil stories clearly feel the good side of human nature. When you hate to meet young people,