classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When I laughed enou

ylq

When I laughed enough, I continued to practice. Unconsciously, the sun went down. The flaming glow of the sun shone red the whole sky. I accompanied the Haiyin, and laughed and laughed along the way Online Cigarettes. It was like a silver bell. Laughter echoes in the mountains.ractice of drumming is very hard and it is repeated every day. After returning home every day, my arms are sour, and my hands are awkward because of the drums. Although they are very tired, we are still very happy. The days passed, and unconsciously, two years passed quickly.June, I knew that I was screaming at the tree Marlboro Cigarettes. In the past two years, everyone has worked very hard to learn to play drums. The ancient grandfather even gave us his stunts. Each of us has the sustenance and hope of the whole village. son of the village chief worked in the city. I heard that we were coming to the competition and helped us find a car to go to the city.re leaving, the ancient grandfather asked us to line up the team and show our drums to the whole village. Haiyin and I listened to our drums, smiled at each other, drums, and resounded through the drums of the sky. The sound knocked down everyone's heart, lingering... I arrived in the city, it was already on the morning of June 5th. Because of the competition in the city Marlboro Red 100S, there was a TV station to interview and got off the bus. The person in charge of the game took the call and let us hurry to participate in the rehearsal. The old grandfather did not want to delay. Take us to the scene of the game, rehearsal, and return to the hotel. Although everyone is very tired, they are very excited. For a long time, they slowly fell asleep. next day, we took the drums to participate in the competition. After the performance, we went back to the background and heard someone behind us saying, "The children just got awesome. I have never heard such exciting drums since I grew up. I am now Still remembering, the champion is none other than them." I jumped excitedly and confirmed to them: "Are we playing really well?" They looked at me and smiled and said, "Yes. "I heard it, immediately ran to everyone, excited to say this thing, everyone is very happy, he said non-stop, the ancient grandfather looked at our group of monkey children, helpless smile.ked out the window. It was already at sunset. I took the Haiyin and asked the old grandfather for a vacation. I asked the road and went straight to the beacher getting off the bus, I rushed to the beach. Walking in, looking at the scenery in front of me, I can't believe my eyes, the sunset light is sprinkled on the sea, the red glow of the sunset is printed in the sea, making the sea and the red sky co-color, the seagulls flying at sea, the wings passing by water surface. The fisherman who came home from the sea drove the boat on the sea, the sea was wide, and the ship that was originally small was even smaller.facing the sea and said to me: "Oh, you know why I will sit by the river after my grandmother died?" I shook my head.ma said that she was born at the beach, because she married her grandfather, so she came to the village. She likes Haisheng, so I named it Haiyin. When I first came to our village, I liked it in the village. The river, because the sound of the river is like the sound of the waves, listening to the sound is like returning to the hometown. When I was a child, my grandmother often took me to the river to play, and sang to me, his song, all It was the sea that was handed over to her, the river, the memories of me and my grandmother Newport Cigarettes Website."ight falls, the sky is starry, the sea is slap on the reef, and the waves are splashing. The sound of the sea is clean and thorough. The sound of the waves is sometimes intense, sometimes low Marlboro Lights, and the drums are short and powerful. The sea breeze blows the sea and the water ripples. The melodious song came: "The sea, the sea, my beautiful hometown, the sea, the sea..." I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the sound of nature.