classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Work must mean

ylq
Work must mean tired, you want his money, he wants your life. Still, I am so comfortable, no desire. There is nothing that is not satisfied. I will be happy one day after a day, hehe. No matter how cruel the time is, it will not refuse to smile. If it doesn't belong to me, I will follow him. My own, are around me. How many roads we need to go and how many things we need to go through, we will know that we are living in the moment. The scenery in the distance is not clear, and the outlook can only be imagined. The tender brushstrokes may be able to withstand the traces left by the carvings of the years. Love is getting farther and farther away from me, and the beautiful picture in the imagination is gradually gone. Until there is no nostalgia. The hobby of food is the driving force that keeps me going. I also like cooking, cooking food according to my favorite taste, it is a pleasure to eat into my mouth. I only know that there are writers who write pure prose. In the eyes of many people, prose is regarded as literature, and novels are novels. However, some tragic essays are really uncomfortable to read, and the words and sentences are full of hardships and tears, which makes people sad. If the reader pursues relaxation, the novel is the best choice. After some time of worshipping foreigners, it was later discovered that to write history, or the Chinese are well written, no country in existence has the history of China. Thick and heavy, not only rich in characters, but also rich in events, Chinese history can not be read for a lifetime. In the historical prose of China, I met Yu Dafu and met Xu Zhimo. Xu Zhimo's style is a bit more relaxed, but also enthusiastic, and Yu Dafu's essays are quiet. In the semi-colonial and semi-feudal society of the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China, the children did not have a good childhood, and the young Yudafu experienced the deepest hunger. Sometimes I want to find something to do, but when I think about keeping it, I can't sit still, and people are still lazy. Unlike before, I no longer complain about life. No matter how bad life is, it will surely pass. Living in the moment, enjoying every moment, who is expected of tomorrow? Although I don't believe in Christianity, some of the ideas inside are still very instructive Buy Expensive Cigarettes Online. It is also a good thing to use my thoughts on my words to exchange a book. Who are you? Read a reader of my poetry a hundred years later... In your heart, I wish you to write Joy, it sings a spring sound through a hundred years Make Newport 100, conveys his happy voice. The last Indian poet Tagore, the last famous Indian poet, predicts that after a hundred years, someone will still read his poetry. Despite the lack of prosperity in today's literature, there are fewer and fewer poets, perhaps the poet's glowing thoughts, the pure souls Marlboro 100S Cigarettes Free Shipping, the hundred years later, and the poetry of the old poets, repeating the poems that seem to understand and understand Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa, Tagore, A wise old man, who has not studied a lot in his life, is in the sorrow and loneliness of his loved ones. With his limited knowledge, he has completed an infinite pursuit. With a poetic heart, he has shaped a limited text he has learned into a Buddha light pagoda. Brilliant Newport Short Cigareetes. Glowing the gods, reflecting the poetry of human beings! I read your collection of poems, looking at you to the peak of the ordinary people, and taking the crown of the Nobel Prize for Literature. You are a singer, the holy heart is singing. Dedicated the most feminine sound of the sound of nature to the gods; you are a gardener, the heart is cherished with buds, watering the flowers of art, loneliness, loneliness, loneliness, applause, joy, glory to welcome you. You see everything so lightly. The beauty of nature blossoms at your nib. Poetry is accompanied by a flute harp, and draws a real life with paintings. Dedicating kindness to the loved one. You are a spiritual sculptor, giving spirituality to all things. The philosophical verse is tremulous. You are a hipster, in a stranger. In the call, "Leave all your troubles, doubts, and go with your homeless tide." The sleeping person wakes up and sings with the morning bird, convinced that the darkness will disappear." You beg God to pick up your punishment stick and judge. They "you firmly believe that the dawn of dawn will rise to the sun, those beautiful poems like a cloud, smart and elegant, but also true and illusory, but can be turned into a rainy poem to moisten the seedlings, a white man who must be snowy, fluttering Immortal, with a mortal after a hundred years, confessing to poetry, some people are still in the world, the soul is decaying, and some people have died for centuries and millennia, still in the world, Tagore, in the history of human literature, one of them Unbreakable star.