classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

architecture

ylq
architecture community, there is great beauty, but there is no law, no matter what. It is reasonable to say nothing. "This is the most awe-inspiring description of "Zhuangzi" to the heavens and the earth Newport Menthol Cigarettes. So, I thought, I want to travel to a distant place, use the enthusiasm of life to perceive the world, to find poetry, to appreciate the magnificence of the peaks of the Yushan Mountains, and the magnificent flow of waterfalls. The vastness of the rivers, lakes and seas, the sleek and quiet beauty of flowers and plants, the quaint dignity of cultural history, and the perfect creation and pursuit of the highest spiritual character have once written a small article entitled "Quick Springs to Changyou", many netizens After competing for forwarding, the later manuscript was also published by the local Shennong Research Society, "The Legend of the Fire". The time was bright in March, the weather was fine, and the poetry was full of poetry and painting. At that time, I was in love, poetic, and brilliant. It��s strange to write that love is not beautiful. Because in addition to the new things at the time, it��s mainly my heart, I want to know that it��s a rare trip with my wife and daughter �C in fact Marlboro Cigarettes Website, you know, though There are not many experiences, but even one time is enough to make this life unforgettable. One is that poetry and wine are also my personal true love. I used to be in my old book. I have written about feelings and feelings. Maybe it is the reason of heredity. From the time I was young Newports 100S, I could drink some wine and like to drink some wine. When I was young, I couldn��t drink alcohol at home, but I could follow the adults to pick up the farmhouse. Self-brewed rice wine. Later, I joined the work because I wrote a draft of a draft fee, so I often invited three friends to order a small wine. Now I have to go to the old age to have a good time, the small wine can still be a little fun, idle nothing. No distortion of temperament. The wine is not up to the elegant, but the drink can still be pleasantly relieved Marlboro Cigarettes For Sale. "And come to the chrysanthemum, a drunk and a pottery", in the understanding of learning, China is the ancient civilization of Zhuo Li world, is The hometown of wine, the cradle of wine culture. In the 5,000-year history of the Chinese nation, wine and wine culture have always occupied an important position. As a special food, wine has both material connotation and integration into people's spiritual life. As a special cultural form, wine culture has its unique position in traditional Chinese culture. In the history of civilization for thousands of years, wine has almost penetrated into various fields of social life. Moreover, I don��t know when , medium The national wine culture has infiltrated the world's civilized men without poetry, and it is comforting. The proper wine, for a man, will have another taste, poetic life, smashing in the wine. There is dust in the wine, it is the vicissitudes of the past. There is a story in the wine, it is the past years. Because the wine can spread the feelings, there is only a "sweet drink of thousands of cups." The real wine-loving person, with wine as the medium, expresses the true joys and sorrows; Friends, the life of Shenghua Yong, and also the extraordinary poetry of the wine. In the long poems of the wine poetry chapter to grasp the true meaning of wine, you will get another free and easy and transcendental. Both poetry often complacent, the years are never lost Years. When I wrote here, I suddenly thought, I should make a conclusion for this article - how happy is life, poetry is nothing? Remember Sanmao said, "Human life is not in the length, it is whether it is alive or not", I Fortunately, I have had poetry in my life Newport 100S Price, and I am very grateful for this life.