classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

leading to the big cit

ylq
This is our way, go forward, never regret it - the recollection is a grand dream, through all the translucent tiny dust still swelled in the air, mixed into the sun, into the breeze. So we often mention that everywhere is the memory, like the flower seeds of dandelion, where it is, where it is left and my memories are like the light seeds floating quietly in the growth I pass by. The place, quietly and fragrantly filled the flowers for more than ten years (I was sixteen years old listening to the old man next door, said that after a few days, the railway from Beijing to us will pass. I have never seen the train. Listening to Lu Xia, it is a car that can be seated by a lot of red iron boxes. I also thought that Lu Xia was the "big master" of the rich people in Mengxian County. He knows that most of the big cities have the most things. Lu Xia always loves to talk to me about the big cities. He said that there are a colorful scarecrow standing in the streets of those places, there are cars that smoke everywhere... ... Every time he said this, the pupils in the pupils are infinite. They have always felt that it is incredible to be a good friend with Lu Xia. We often fight each other before we become good friends. At that time, we were like heroic ancients. Luo Like people, they fight up and are full of strength. After the fight, they will not shake hands with each other to show friendship. I am thinking about how to use it all night and all night, and finally in the afternoon of the autumn wind, thin. The jersey is close to the dry skin, and we have another fight. I followed him according to my preset routine and pressed him to the ground. It was so smooth that I was overwhelmed and looked at his inability to resist. Finally I couldn't bear to start with a blow. With the tacit understanding that the Warriors should have, we both stopped at the same time. The long-lasting battle ended in the season of the autumn wind for no reason. We were lying on the real sand in panting. Lu Xia suddenly smiled, and I laughed too, like two heroic knights, with a handsome look. "Back to Lin, what is your dream?" Suddenly, Lu Xia asked so deeply, I was a little off guard "Dream?" I looked at the clean sky of Mengxian County, stretched out my right hand, opened my fingers, and the sun fell softly from the fingers. There was a mottle on the face. "My dream is to open a place in Mengxian." grocery store, A leisurely treasurer, in his spare time, writes and writes things, and is cynical. "It's really a comfortable little girl Marlboro Red." Lu Xia sneered at her face, and looked proud. "My dream is to leave this small county." Beijing, I want to find some famous churches. "You really owe..." I can't help but Lu Xia has longed for the complicated place, tired of Mengxian ease. The gentle rhythm has since become a heartache for me. Friends. It is easy to get close to the fists and fists. (2) When I was in the wind, I was standing at the 10th intersection of the dream. The corner cafe sipped a thick green paint, and the red balloon in the distance flew up. In the air, flowers are filled with aromas of scent, and the quaint streets and alleys stretch far into the distance. I saw that the morning sun on the horizon just warmed the air, and the time was already radiant. All this is more than necessary. Short-lived, or longer than eternal. I squinted and thought about the distant front of the sun eroded by the sun, the dust in the air is turning into the shadow of the next rider, and early morning The first song the bird sang, Lu Xia, said to me that day. I saw him squinting his eyes, and the light in the crevices seemed to be a straight road leading to the big city he longed for. Every time I see him, I don��t know why my heart always twitches Online Cigarettes. "When are you waiting for ink in your stomach?" I was joking with him. "Why are you a good student?" Lu Xia is always so proud, but he is really a high student. I have never figured out how he did it. . Lvxia didn't like to go to school. He knew how to get out of the school's elder brother's exit. He always took me around in the afternoon when everyone went to sleep. His favorite place to go is Hukou. The old man next door said that the train in Beijing was opened by Hukou Newport 100S. The road of the Hukou is covered with tar, full of rotten Tanabata. I don't like Hukou, but every time I come, Lu Xia says that the oil and gas in Hukou is so fresh.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Red
<br/> Cigarettes Online