classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

n the world, th

ylq
n the world, the most love is the night of the hometown. Standing in the night sky of my hometown, looking up at the prime minister, the twinkling starlight with a bit of strange cold, bursts. Even so, I still stand proudly under the night sky in a human gesture, hoping that I can redeem my sins and widen my heart. The secret shadows in the distance swayed under the stars, mottled the dust on my clothes, making them unable to induce me to go deep into the moon. Yes! Where is the month tonight? It forgot to come, I also forgot to see. Maybe the clouds are too thick and the halo is too dark. Therefore, in the night of my hometown, I can't stand up for a season of thoughts. In my dreams, I have always been a star. It is twinkling, and the dazzling light is somewhat warm and full. Those years when I can't go back. In those years, I played here innocently, never knowing the pressure of life. That is my innocence. Now, I am slowly forgetting. I only hope that the long life will meet me unexpectedly. Every step, the toes involve the pain of distance, and it seems that I am getting farther and farther from happiness. Perhaps in a certain place, I quietly opened up a pure land, where I waved the hero's long sword and danced with the fairy under the moon, only for the flower that blossomed behind. Acacia; there, I hold the guzheng of the merchant, and walk on the slender string for a thousand years, only to swear by the other side after the gathering; where I rode the horse of the Ascot, There are a lot of aging in the flowers. This is not the failure of the season, but the concern that I have under the night sky. Even if the time is no longer flowing, the narrow field of grass, the wild and wild grasses are filled with madness, and defeated the cold in the winter. Standing on the heights, the coldness under my feet invaded my affection for my hometown. I began to numb. I don��t know how to express my feelings in my heart. The hay of the mountains occupied the ridiculous world, the dense weeds replaced the neat crops, and the clean land returned to the natural laws of nature. It was not manpower. This excuse made me feel a little more comfortable. Looking back at the winding path, it was buried in the weeds, faintly showing its graceful posture. I followed the head and saw the foot all the time. It seemed to be alive. Its face was slightly blooming. It slowly opened the petals like the flower in my dream. Finally, I found it in the depths of the flower. The youth lost in childhood. They are all over the ground and seem to be continuing my sadness. Where did the jumping child go? It is a bustling city, or a more lonely country. Like my wandering heart, I like to be alone, quietly count the dusty memories. Yes! The dry grass that covered the mountains and plains sealed the way I went home. I stood outside the house and could never find the familiar feeling. What seems to be missing in my heart? But I can't make it clear that this kind of sorrow caused me to gradually lose my way in the night. Despite this, the buzz on the tree seems to sing my heart Cigarettes Online, they just want to tell the passers-by, here is my former territory, no one can compete with me for the only land I have. It is in front, the place where the sun rises. Once, its branches and leaves filtered the warmth of the sun, pouring the night and night incense into the world. And I happen to be at the high end of the foliage, singing the heat of midsummer. The waves of heat wave wave after wave, I finally lost my laughter and did not get lost on the way home, but just on the edge of the home. On the way to my grandmother's house, I passed through the dilapidated fields, and the weeds of the wild grass were scattered on every inch of land. A mountain wind swept past, the fields were in a mess, and the weeds were swaying. I had already forgotten the mission of a grass. As a grass, you should learn to walk, travel all over the world, and travel all over the mountains and rivers. If I were them, maybe I wouldn��t walk, I could only lie on the ground, and climb hard and step by step. When I passed the limit of the years, I realized that I was not a grass that would walk, but a long It is the happiness I forgot, the crux of my pain, the tears of my happiness. Looking at the things are people, the new house stands tall, the road is awkward, I have to accept the change of my hometown Cigarettes For Sale. In the vicinity of my house, I used to be a peach grove. When I was not in the flowers, I swallowed my nose and I forgot to sniff. Today, I have forgotten that fragrance, only a dirt road stretches around my mind. I walked along the dirt road, but no matter what kind of search, I couldn't find the familiar feeling. At that time, my grandfather was carrying a bamboo pole, holding a rusty sickle in his hand and cutting the wet sweet potato. The vines, the drizzle of the wind, floated with the wind, and wet the face of Grandpa's wrinkles. I am standing on the road, a small wooden stick, a passing bug and a bright flower can make me spend one or two times. Slowly, I found myself suddenly growing up on the road Wholesale Cigarettes, and then went to see Grandpa, who had already lie in the loess of his hometown. Grandpa, he lives in the loess, where the world is like a paradise, four colorful flowers, no more sorrow, no more pain. I stood up and walked straight to my home, but my heart was a little nervous. Everything here has accompanied me through more than ten years of heat. Far from seeing a few people in the dam surrounded by a wooden table, playing poker, I took the pace of childhood, awkwardly went to the grandmother's house. Grandma is sitting on a small bench, skilled to remove the extra parts of the cabbage; the grandfather is around the table, looking at everyone with a smile on his face; Dad is sitting on the seat, the action of playing cards looks a bit sloppy; I was huddled with my mother in the south seat and played with each other. I was a little embarrassed. After awkward greetings, my grandmother and mother immediately prepared meals for me. When the food was served, I just drank a bowl of soup and then stopped moving chopsticks. Because I found that I don��t want to get up when I get back home. Every household has firecrackers, and it��s a slap in the face. Despite this, I still haven't officially integrated into the New Year's atmosphere because I don't feel the feeling of the past. When I was a child, my grandmother would always add new clothes to my brother and me. On the first day, I would wear brand new clothes, follow the adults, and take a cheerful step, then I will give it to the dead. The old people celebrate the New Year, firecrackers, sacrifices and waxy money are essential items. When the money is burned out, after the firecrackers and firecrackers are released Marlboro Cigarettes, it is a sincere hand-practice. It would have been only three times, but to show me. In good faith, I will make more than a few times. Then look at the ashes of the money, and according to the adults, this is the performance of the first people happy, whenever you see the night of the money in the gray dance, the hand touches the star face, feel the cool hometown gentle . Although it has become cold, it still roams at night, hoping that this wandering person will carry it into his arms Marlboro Red. But my chest can't plant a flower and a grass in my hometown. I can only let my cold years take my childhood and take my night in my hometown.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Gold
<br/> Newport Cigarettes