classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

night came

ylq
The night came quietly, without a little precaution, and there was no trace of concern. In the life to occupy the gap, everything is shrouded in the dark, but fortunately you - dream. Fortunately, you exist. That summer night, some cold, some cold, some helplessness in my heart Cigarettes Online, I walked alone in the dark, some trembling, the body shivered, my heart was shaking, I can't see the road ahead Marlboro Gold, where to go, I feel confused, my chest is stuffy I looked around the next four weeks, and the streets of no one were obviously deserted, and I felt that the whole world would give me up. Between the steps, the tears have already dripped, and gradually blown up, blowing my hair, and letting my long skirt flutter. The green leaves seemed to dance in the wind, left the tree, and landed on the earth, but I don't know if it would wither. I bent down and picked up a leaf. The very orderly stems are a beautiful ornament. I sigh a little: green leaves, green leaves, you are so beautifully floating from the tree, dancing with the wind, but I do not know that it has been called leaves. I am also like a green leaf, looking up at the starry sky, I am making a wish to it, hoping to leave a mark on time, at least it can be a memory. When the book is closed, it is only when I am personal, when the game is dark. When I am red-eyed and killing cockroaches at three in the morning Marlboro Red, when my loved one is still silent under the streetlight in the early hours of the morning, when I open the address book and I don��t know who to call, when I walk through the crowd alone, I feel the city. When the lights are no longer mys. I may be going home, I should think about where you are, I should grow up. I am just a child who is used to the night, crying on the edge of the cliff, seeing only a line of light from the side of the silent sound, reaching out, but can not grasp. Fortunately, you have a dream. Fortunately, you exist. That summer night, from confusion to clarity, from ignorance to growing up. I saw the light, the brightest star in the night sky, it was my dream, I walked confidently, stepped through the so-called setbacks, and passed the so-called wind and rain. The wind blew gently, and the rain was silent. When the darkness strikes, I will not be afraid. When the darkness strikes, I can calm down. When the darkness strikes, I can face it. Maybe I am a wingless bird Carton Of Cigarettes, but I can lift my head and fly very proudly, because there are dream birds flying in the air, I opened my eyes and found myself in a secluded deep valley Newport 100S, this I am destined to be with my life and loneliness. Yes, I am just an ordinary silk flower, but this does not prevent me from having a dream.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Red
<br/> Cigarettes Online