classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

whole universe, and th

ylq
whole universe, and the walker looked up at the strange sun. At this time, I do not know whether it is a woman from the sun or the fog, wearing a blue and white brocade gauze, the fairy standing in the fog, she said with a warm magnetic voice: "The following son, you are quiet Listen with your heart and ears, here is everything you want. "My name is Athena, my age is more than 100 times your age, and I have arranged it before you come here." Seventy people came here earlier, they have climbed the top of the mountain in front of you, and I will arrange for eighty people to follow you, you are all walkers. You are a latecomer or a latecomer in front of the top of the mountain Parliament Cigarettes, because you have to climb the top of the mountain, where you will have the same height and light as the sun, you will be under the tall green trees and Other walkers discuss your journey. And you should be called the forerunners compared to those behind you. They walked over the grass and stepped on the footprints you left. They would set up a bridge in the river. Maybe they had already set off. "Dear. Akiko, please listen to me patiently. "I let you walk, but I don't provide the food you need. When you are hungry, you can sing and hunger. When you are thirsty, you can quench your thirst by listening to the swallow's tweet. There is no national border in all the land you pass through. You can cross the Mediterranean from the northernmost equator or go straight to Mount Olympus from the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon. You have a permanent life, maybe my life is not lower than one of your tenths. "The walkers who arrived earlier than you on the mountain, although you have never met, but when you meet, you feel like an old man, but more like grapes and fine wine Carton Of Cigarettes. Walkers who are about to leave behind or have already set off, they will abandon the compass after seeing your footprints, and you will become better friends, like the lighthouse and the pedestrians on the other side. "In my selfish shame, gather you. Here, just to let you meet each other and sing your language and dance your souls, you will find that your soul is so close, you will discuss planting fruit trees at the top of the mountain and raising a sheep and elk, but in Do not mention walking. "You won't feel lonely anymore, maybe you will feel cold. Even if this summit is full of all the walkers, you can't beat the cold of the sky. If you are standing side by side on the top of the mountain, you will find that you are not only increasing. The height of a mountain, but a higher latitude. "You will forget all the history and time on this mountain, and even forget the ugly people and beautiful country. The leaves you pick up will feel more than desire and faith. Better. "You will not be interfered by any political power and law here, and will not be hampered by the rotten history of the lost years of the predecessors. You can enjoy the song and enjoy the joy. You can sit on the wings of the eagle. On or lying in the swallow's lair, only because you are coming for this mountain, only because your soul is loyal to the mountain, just as the most devout believers are true to God. "You don't have to be ashamed of your nakedness, shame. It is your nature, and I am your Creator, you can now climb this mountain. "When he finished, he disappeared like a mist. The walker climbed to the top with an excited heart. His legs seemed to have chicken blood. He grabbed the rattan and the trees he didn't know." The mountain was not high, and he climbed to the top when the sun turned golden. He found the old man with white beard on the top, the dark-skinned middle-aged man, the woman and the child Marlboro Cigarettes. They overtook the eyes of the walker. You are welcome to come. You are one of us. In our big family on the top of the mountain, it is extremely important to negotiate and decide that we are going to go to the higher mountain opposite. The old man said in a calm tone. The walker realized that there was a higher mountain across the top of the mountain. When he mentioned Athena to the previous walkers, they said in unison: "The liar woman , ask you not to mention her. The woman said: "We are still in the status quo, continue to stay here." The child said: "I don't care where I go, I only need a grandfather or uncle who leads the way." The old man said: "Because of our age Wholesale Cigarettes, the legs and feet are not good. "Let it be reserved for young people." The young man said: "We can't leave you suffering here, because when the sun shines on the mountain, it will block more light on the opposite mountain. We should go together. The higher the mountains Online Cigarettes. They only care about the discussion, but no one dares to continue to try, because the mountains to go to the opposite side have to go through the grass and river, and maybe they will lose their clothes again. At this time, the walker silently lifts up. Son, walking towards the higher mountain, in the land between the heights of the two mountains, found two things: the truth of the beauty and stability in the eyes of others who can't see the beauty!<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Red
<br/> Online Cigarettes