Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

wholesale halloween costumes

agdfgasd123456
The turnaround came in 2014 when she opened a pop-up  at luxury beach club Nikki Beach Miami in Florida. The response was good and an offer to be part of a fashion show there followed.

"This opened <strong>wholesale halloween costumes</strong> the door to the American market," she says, adding that she started supplying items to popular multi-label retailers Anthropologie and Calypso St. Barth.

The Mandarin Gallery store opened in June last year <strong>wholesale swimwear</strong> as a nine-month pop-up. She signed a two-year lease for the space this June. The brand is also stocked at department stores Isetan and Robinsons here and, in Jakarta, at department stores Central and Galeries Lafayette.

Business, <strong>swimwear manufacturers</strong> she says, has risen by 15 per cent year-on-year since it launched. She declines to reveal sales figures, but says the brand pulled in a six-figure sum last year.

About 80 vbrsevb44th per cent of her customers are Asian women who go for one-piece swimsuits, as well as criss-cross bikini tops and kaftans.

She recalls a Singaporean who bought eight swimsuits at a go on her website (www.kblu.com) in 2015. She delivered the purchase to the customer in person as she wanted to thank her for the support.

As for what is in store, she says she has had men express interest in her prints, with several requesting that she explore menswear. But she would rather focus on women for now. "What I want to do now is to make sure I get all my sizing right for all women's body types," she says.